ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT YOGA AND MOVEMENT?
ARE YOU READY-
ॐ To expand your personal practice?
ॐ To dive deeper into yoga studies, modern movement research and subjects as human self-reflection, self-discovery and internal observation?
ॐ To learn to effectively teach safe, creative sequences designed to touch the lives of students both on and off of their mats?
ॐ To teach Yoga internationally?
THEN THIS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
In this training we will cover the foundations of the following subjects
- Yoga Asana – Alignment, Structure and Anatomy
- Creative Sequencing and Transitioning – Build a creative and authentic yoga sequence and lead it
- The Art of Cueing – Develop your own creative language and learn to assist verbally
- Being in Touch – Manual Assists
- Pranayama – Breath work
- Mantra – Devotion
- Yoga History –The roots of Yoga and Modern Yoga
- Philosophy – Eight Limbs, Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita
- Subtle Body – Chakras, Bandhas, Koshas, Nadis, Elements, Dosha, Vayus
- Mobility and Movement – Bio Mechanics and Kinaesthetic for Yoga
- Yoga for Women – Prenatal, Postnatal and moon cycle modifications
- Introspection – Personal Development
- The Business of Yoga – Marketing
- Sound Therapy – Basics of Sound Healing and Sound Meditation
We welcome all students of all abilities and all backgrounds. All you need is a healthy dose of curiosity, an open mind and willing heart. Yoga always meets you where you are.
200 hours TTC Course Dates
Closing dates: 5/4/24 Saturday 12:00-18:00 (in Ben Gamliel 12)
We will hold a limited number of spaces to keep the studying and learning environment intimate. All classes, readings, and materials will be given IN ENGLISH. Practicums and homework can be delivered in Hebrew.
- Price is 8900 nis + 250nis registration fee.
- During course membership is provisioned at half price.
- In a case of cancelation’s notice 2 weeks before the corse starts, the refound will be on a full price (exept of the registreation fees).
- Cancellation can be made until end of first month, in which case 2/3 of the price will be refunded (there will be no refunds afterwards).
- The course is scheduled to open with a specific number of participants. Studio reserves the right to postpone, cancel or move course location if it sees so.
Fore more information, please fill in the following and we will get back to you promptly: